Come join the fun
Welcome to Dunedin Parents Centre!
We are sure you will enjoy your time as a member of an organisation which has been supporting Dunedin families since 1964 and is still going strong.
Members enjoy many benefits:
The benefits of Dunedin Parents Centre membership includes:
- Antenatal Classes facilitated by qualified, experienced Childbirth Educators
- FREE use of our Toy Library
- FREE admission to our playgroups
- Great discounts from local retailers & free samples from our Strategic partners
- Up to date information on birthing and parenting
- Large selection of books from our library available for loan
- Friendship and support of other parents and families in the community
- Kiwiparent magazine – delivered to you bi-monthly
- A variety of classes and workshops focussed on parenting and children
- Discount on Baby and You and Munching: Starting Solids classes
- Room Hire – use of our premises for functions/parties for minimal cost.
Also learn about the special benefits offered to members by the BNZ.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at Dunedin Parents Centre.
Fee structure effective 1 January 2018
|Membership (includes Child Birth Education classes)|
|1 year Community Services Card Holder||$140|
Membership (excluding Child Birth Education classes)
|1 year (new member)||$100|
|1 year (renewal)||$90|
|2 year (new member)||$180|
|1 year Community Services card||$60|
|1 year committee member||$50|
How to join
If you would like to join please fill in our membership form or email us at email@example.com or call into the centre.