Anyone is welcome to come along to our playgroups. They are great indoor and outdoor fun for children of all ages. Mum, Dad and Grandparents, Caregivers are all welcome to join in, meet other parents and have some fun with your children.
These are free for Dunedin Parents Centre members or $2 for non-members.
- Monday 10am to 11.30am (Mixed Ages) – Free Play
- Tuesday 10am to 11.30am (Mixed Ages) – Active Movement
- Tuesday Afternoon 2pm to 3.30pm (Tums & Bums†) – Under 1s
- Wednesday 10.30am to 12noon (Tums & Bums†) – Under 1s
- Friday 10am to 12pm (Mixed Ages)* – Music and Movement
For enquiries contact us on 03 453 5536 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or feel free to just drop in and have a look!